Sunday, September 2, 2012

August wrap up

August was so busy with back to school at the beginning of the month, cub scouts starting back up, working on the PTA newsletter again, a new Sunday school curriculum to prepare for - I felt I didn't have much time to do a whole lot of artsy stuff. But I did manage to work in a bit! 
 This is a new journal I made that I'll soon be working in. Here is a quick look at the inside pages:
I love that not only are they colorful, but they are all different sizes as well. I learned to put this together from a Letter Love class I'm taking with Joanne Sharpe.
I need to get in and work in it, I want to be caught up for her next class on Markers which starts the end of this month.

I also joined an ATC swap and made these four ATCs based on my favorite color:
I completely forgot to take a picture of my envelope swap exchange that went to South Africa! Oh well. And although I haven't finished this piece of jewelry yet, I did make another anklet:
One of our Color Bonus Lessons had us making tape, and I sort of went crazy! There will be more on this later if you'd like to learn more:


and finally... I made another ATC with a food theme:

Anyone know the movie that quote is from? One of my favorites!!

1 comment: